Do you want to be part of something FUN, INNOVATIVE and that MAKES A
Then spare a few hours a week to volunteer with We Do Ideas! The roles below are the perfect opportunity for you to enhance your CV, learn new skills and make new friends.
Please apply with an up to date CV and some information about why you’d be a great We Do Ideas team member to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Assisting with the implementation of the We Do Ideas programme
- Assisting with the overall planning and monitoring of
- Providing administration and analysis support to projects and
Facilitator /Outreach worker
- Deliver fun and engaging street
team outreach to promote ‘We Do Ideas’
- Plan and deliver We Do Ideas
workshops to students and staff
- Be the lively energetic face of We
Communications and events officer
- Promote We Do Ideas through
- Social media
- University departments.
- Work with outreach workers to plan and deliver We Do Ideas
Community engagement officer
- Plan a strategy for community
engagement and participation in We Do Ideas
- Liase with community groups,
external partners etc
- Conduct market research and focus
groups around community need