Big Ideas Bonanza is another a joint venture between The Young Foundation and The University of Northampton which invites people to submit their ideas to tackle social inequalities.
The six most promising applications will be invited to attend a ‘Big Ideas Bonanza Festival’ on 8 November 2011 where they will receive expert advice and support to develop their idea. They will then have the opportunity to pitch on 17 November 2011 where the winning applicant will receive a support package worth a minimum of £7500.
The deadline for completed applications to be submitted is 5pm 31 October 2011.
The Bonanza is open to anyone who is:
- A resident of Northamptonshire
- A public sector employee working in Northamptonshire, or
- A third sector organisation based or operating in Northamptonshire
The Big Ideas Bonanza is particularly interested in ideas relating to:
- Improving the health and wellbeing of older people
- Improving the health and wellbeing of children and young people
- Addressing drug and alcohol dependency
Download Application form Here